General Services Administration 8(a) STARS II
Task orders may be extended up to 60 months beyond expiration of the GWAC. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary above, a multi-year task order placed under the GWAC must be consistent with FAR Subpart 17.1 and any applicable funding restrictions.
The General Services Administration 8(a) STARS II is an Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle to help promote the federal government’s utilization of small business for IT services. GSA STARS II is awarded as a five-year contract with a 5-year option in four distinct functional areas designated by NAICS.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING CIO-SP3
- Best-in-Class Contract
- Available to federal civilian and DoD agencies to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements and socioeconomic goals
- Flexibility, contract type, and evaluation criteria determined by customer requirements
- Streamlined processes and procedures that meet full compliance with all acquisition regulations and requirements
- Includes 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
- NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services