Applications Development Lead
Link Solutions, Inc. seeks a cleared and qualified Applications Development Lead with proven experience leading process-based software development practices and developing and/or deploying Web applications in C#, Microsoft .NET, .NET Framework, and Visual Basic.
We invite qualified individuals living in or planning to relocate to the Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD area or incumbents to submit their resumes, clearance level, and salary expectations in strictest confidence. This full-time position is contingent upon contract award.
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Clearance Required: Active Secret or higher (Must have T5 Background Investigation)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads task teams performing programming in web based languages (C#, .NET), software development, debugging, .NET Framework, and MS SQL Server
- Defines technical requirements, develop systems architecture, and builds large scale enterprise applications
- Defines technical requirements and architecture while considering feasibility and interoperability with existing system.
- Identifies, communicates, and mitigates technical, cost, and schedule risks
- Employs stellar oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Experience and Knowledge:
- 9 years of software development and programming in C#, Microsoft .NET .NET Framework, and Visual Basic
- 3 years of experience leading process-based software development practices of 5 or more staff, developing and/or deploying Web applications, and multiple operating systems
- Hold a current Secret or higher security clearance issued by the Department of Defense with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Required Education and Certifications:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in information technology (computer science, information systems management, network management, software engineering, computer security, etc.) AND 10 years of directly more responsible information technology experience or 13 years of experience in an information technology discipline
- Current Security + CE certification or IAT II
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services, Link is quality and compliance focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First…Customer Always,” We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.