Active Directory Systems Administrator
As an Active Directory Systems Administrator – Intermediate on the GEF ITS contract, you will support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Non Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and coalition network portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN).
You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to the Army Global Enterprise Fabric (GEF ITS) program at various life cycle stages.
The candidate will need to be fully cognizant of Windows Server, Systems Center, and Active Directory, Windows Server 2012/2016 technologies as well as industry best practice with regard to the implementation, deployment, compliance and maintenance of Active Directory solutions in a secure network environment.
- Responsible for building and maintaining an identity management solution.
- Provide support for Active Directory Federation Services solutions for applications
- Responsible for building and maintaining Active Directory infrastructure
- Troubleshooting of Microsoft physical and VMware virtual environments
- Develop and troubleshoot Power CLI and PowerShell scripts Interface with database administrators and other IT professionals to coordinate installation and maintenance of client server applications to support enterprise line of business systems
- Current Active Secret Security Clearance required
- 5+ years of practical experience administrating Active Directory
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT Level I (Security+ CE, CAP, or GSLC)
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (required within 90 days of performance start date): Microsoft or related certification
- All schedules are 4 10-hour days, either Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday.
- Mid Shift Hours: 2200-0830 (10:00 PM – 8:30 AM)
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services, Link is quality and compliance focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First…Customer Always,” We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.